New Construction Home Inspections
Empowering Home Owners to Build with Confidence
We provide full service new construction home inspections of the physical structure and systems of a house. From pre-drywall to pre-closing, we’ll ensure each phase of your home build is completed with safety and quality in mind. We’ll provide an extensive yet easy-to-read inspection report detailed with photos and videos, so you can submit a list of repair requests to your home builder.
What is a New Construction Home Inspection?
A New Construction Home Inspection, reports on the overall status of your new home and possible defects that have become noticeable at various stages of the home build. This allows you to submit a complete list of needed repairs to your builder prior to moving on to the next phase or closing. A detailed and easy to decipher report is delivered to the home owner the same day the inspection is conducted.
We recommend scheduling your New Construction Inspection Pre-Drywall and then again prior to closing, once all the major systems and finishes are installed.
What Could Go Wrong During Construction of a New Home?
- Structural defects, like foundation cracks, improper grading, and poor framing
- Drainage and grading issues, which could cause water and structural damage later on
- Window leaks
- HVAC issues, including malfunctioning thermostats and loose connections
- Electrical problems, such as improperly wired outlets, open grounds, and missing switch plates
- Plumbing issues, including reversed hot/cold in faucets, improper piping, leaks, and more
- Appliances (often the last to go in) might not be installed correctly, and should also be inspected
What are the Benefits of Having a New Construction Home Inspection?
- Uncovering defects that may not have been noticeable to the city inspector, who is only using baseline code.
- Getting a close look at plumbing and electrical before dry wall is installed.
- The ability to have the builder easily make repairs before they move on to the next phase of the build and prior to your family moving in to the home.
How Much Does a Home Inspection Cost?
We believe in super simple pricing and we never add extra fees for crawl space or sprinkler systems. Reach out to us and we are happy to email you a quote!
Schedule Your Inspection
Use our online scheduling system to book an inspection today or call our office with any questions. Once you have selected a day and time, your job is done. Allow our team to handle it from there.